What is Cirencester Furniture Bank?
The Cirencester Furniture Bank is a local free furniture collection project which has been created to support the local community in three ways:
- Help the local community to recycle furniture and white goods by providing a convenient and free local collection service. Last year we diverted 86 tonnes of furniture from landfill.
- Help families and individuals in need by offering quality used furniture and white goods at an affordable price. Last year we helped 400 families in the local area with furniture.
- Helping the unemployed to gain employment through creating apprenticeships and flexible employment opportunities. We currently employ 7 members of staff, 4 of which were NEETS (not in eductaion, employment or training).
Read more about our aims.
What we do
- Furniture removal – We offer a free furniture collection service in the Cirencester area. With this furniture we then re-distribute it out to families in the District who cannot otherwise afford quality furniture. Read more.
- White goods– We can also offer a free service to collect unwanted fridges and freezers. These get tested and then distributed out to the families we support. Read more.
See the difference your furniture makes
When we collect your furniture, it changes lives. Read some of our case studies of how we use furniture collections to make a difference. Read more.
Book a furniture collection
Cirencester Furniture Bank offers a free service, and are linked with the Stroud District Furniture Bank. Together we are working to improve lives across both communities.
If you would like to book our free local furniture collection service then please contact us and we will book in a free collection at a time which suits you.